Whether you seek a great haircut that is easy to maintain, a flattering hair color, or just the right makeup for the occasion, every element of your appearance should inspire confidence. Let me help you get the interview, the job, the raise, the bonus, the girl, the guy, you decide. I offer a complete range of services from haircuts to wardrobe consulting to help you achieve and maintain your unique image.
Haircuts for men and women include shampoo and blow dry styling. Any curling or flat iron styling is additional.
Up styles for weddings and special events may not include a shampoo – clients preference and time constraints will be taken into consideration.
Blow dry styling with or without irons include shampoo and conditioner.
Color includes: highlights, low lights, retouching, corrective color and cellophanes.
Highlights are usually requested to brighten, lighten or blonde the hair. They can also be a technique for blending gray hair when the natural color is light to medium shade.
Highlights can be placed evenly throughout the hair or in select sections. Partial highlights are usually the front, sides and top of the head.
Low lights can give more depth and richness to the natural hair or previously colored hair, making it appear more natural and adding contrast. Can also be used to correct when hair has been over highlighted. Great for a subtle brightening effect when hair is a medium to dark shade.
Corrective color: says it all, doesn’t it?
Cellophanes seal the hair shaft creating shine, protecting the color and are 100% natural.
Color retouching blends the new hair growth with previously colored hair.
- "you knew exactly how Natalie wanted to look for her wedding day."Leslie VickMother of the Bride
- Hi there! It was great to work with you on the Superpages.com job this week. You did an amazing job. I got home and took a closer look…and LOVE how you did my eyes—especially my eyelashes! I wish I could do that every day. Hope to work with you again soon…Elise BaughmanActor
- Penny….penny for your thoughts…..I had the most amazing experience with you on our Strictly Weddings Video Shoot. You were wonderful to work with….you listened and understood what I am used to, as I am not a big make-up person….but had a special way of convincing me that more is better for video. I recently had an opportunity to view a video that was shot without professional make-up…it is the difference between night & day (with you). I respect your talent, professionalism and your calm demeanor. I loved the end result, especially the long lush eye lashes. I will always refer you, my dear. Thank you for partnering with us on this more than perfect day!Meredith StrodeAssociate Director, Nasher Sculpture Center
- In the beauty and fashion business, few stand apart. Penny Sadler has established her art of painting faces with her ability of perfection. She is knowledgeable about her products, in style with the latest trends for cosmetics and hair techniques; while successfully creating a career that most would envy. In my business, feeling confident and beautiful is crucial. Penny Sadler not only makes me look my best, but she instills calmness and serenity while performing her art of decorating one’s face!Rhonda Sargent ChambersRSC Show Productions, LLC
- I was realizing the other day how often I think of people who are connected to objects I handle daily. With you, it's my foundation brush because I never would have gotten one if you hadn’t told me to. There must be countless people who think of you kindly every day as they’re putting on their makeup. It’s a nice kind of work to do.Robin UnderdahlAuthor
- Dallas Observer recognized Penny Sadler among one of the top, most creative makeup artists in DFW, January 15, 2020. "This celebrity makeup artist has over 20 years of experience and when she’s not jetting off to a high-profile job, she’s in the Dallas area getting her clients camera ready for any occasion. Her past clients include Brooke Shields, Kelly Clarkson, President George W. Bush, and Anderson Cooper. You might've heard of them." article by Isabele Arcellana